Grain Drying, Handling & Storage Solution
2017 Posted Rates:
• $0.07 per month per dry bu. calculated on daily average volume.
• Storage will not be charged if you remove your dry grain in the same time frame that you delivered the wet grain.
• If it takes one week to deliver the wet grain, you will be given the next week to remove the dry grain before storage charges are applied.
• If it takes one week to deliver the wet grain, you can take dry grain at the same time that you delivered the wet, storage will not be calculated.
• Or you can pick up to 50% of your estimated dry yield prior to harvest (timelines to be agreed upon by both parties).
Directions to Inland:
From Hwy 59 travel 1 mile West towards Niverville on Hwy 311.
Turn North on Road 20E. Travel north to reach Artel Inland – which will be visible on the West side of the road.
Follow the signs on site for loading and unloading.